Monday 13 July 2009
Things My Cats Have Disapproved Of Recently (A New Fortnightly Under The Paw List)
1. The particularly stringy Gribbly Bits (see here if you don't know what these are) that get welded to the bottom of a bowl of Felix As Good As It Looks (aka As Bad As It Smells) cat food.
2. The concept of Predestination.
3. Pontoon, the 16th book by the humorous novelist Garrison Keillor.
5. Having matted fur bobbles being cut off their chests very carefully and lovingly with a pair of nail scissors.
6. My special backwards shuffledance to Hall And Oates' 'You Make My Dreams'.
7. The absence of Eduardo Romero - aka El Gato - from the Barclays Scottish Open.
8. Nextdoor-but-one's new power strimmer.
9. The anonymous, malevolent kitten on the cover of the Under The Paw paperback.
10. Chinese five-spice.