Saturday, 30 January 2010
Not Sure How I Missed This Bit Of Prime Maru
Posted by Unknown at 06:47 12 comments:
Monday, 25 January 2010
Wednesday, 20 January 2010
Tuesday, 19 January 2010
Friday, 15 January 2010
Kitteh With Messed Up Meow In "I Do Takes Requests" Shock
Posted by Unknown at 23:07 8 comments:
Labels: cats, icanhascheezburger, meow
Tuesday, 5 January 2010
Just A Few Of The Many Things My Cats Have Disdained Over The Festive Period
1. My favourite 1960s West German vase (smashed by Janet's powertail).
2. The entire emotion of pathos, and all its bastardised forms.
3. My one remaining promotional mug, from my first book, Nice Jumper, circa July 2002: the only one, to my knowledge, left in existence, retrieved from the house of my late grandparent (not smashed - yet).
4. People who use the phrase "Any more for any more?" instead of saving time and annoyance by simply using the phrase "Any more?".
5. Snow-based defecation.
6. My new habit of shouting "REEEOOAAAWLPH!" at Ralph as a way of stopping him shouting "REEEOOAAAWLPH!" outside my bedroom door at 5am.
7. Any use of the word "LOL" outside the context of LOLcats.
8. The unexpected, redoubled return of The Foodwhistle Bird.
Posted by Unknown at 04:02 5 comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)