Wednesday 10 April 2013

Guest Writer's Cat Of The Week: Pyewacket, Owner Of David Quantick




Name
Pyewacket (after the cat in Bell Book And Candle).

Nicknames
All embarrassing. Pye, Poopensteiner, Porkjacket, Paypacket, Michael Nyman.

Theme Tune
Lovecats, by The Cure.

Age 
7 plus

Owners
Jenna, David and Nosni.

Brief Biography
I started life in Canton, Cardiff, living with a barmaid who got me from a customer. When I left the flat it was so flea-infested she had to call the council. I was six months when Jenna got me, and now I live in Hastings with David, Jenna, a baby and a dog.

Catchphrase
“Please let me out of the utility room. Please. Please let me out of the utility room. Please let me out. Please let me out. Please let me out of the utility room. Please. Please let me out…”

Favourite Habits
Knocking over wine glasses with my tail while fighting the dog. Puking inappropriately.

What constitutes a perfect evening for you? 
Lying on the arm of the sofa with the dog dead in a corner.

Favourite food
Tinned tuna

Defining moment of your life? 
Climbing up Jenna’s jeans with my claws while she was doing the washing up.

Any enemies?
Jim the dog and Queenie the cat.

If you could do one thing to make the world a better place for cats, what would it be?
Tell other cats to stand up to dogs while they’re still puppies.

If you could meet a celebrity, who would it be and why?
I don’t know what they are.

Which one of the cats in Under The Paw and Talk To The Tail would you most like to be stuck in a lift with?
I can’t read. I’m a cat. Please let me out of the utility room. Please. Please let me out. Please let me out of the utility room. Please let me out. Please.



Read David Quantick's latest book, Sparks.




2 comments:

MyLegoland said...

Pyewacket, you're so funny! I hope they'll let you out of the utility room more...and stop trying to fight the dog - learn to enjoy the wine!:D

Amado said...

This is cool!