Monday 1 December 2008

Guest Cat Of The Month For December: Bosshog (like Ron Burgundy, he's kind of a big deal round here and probably has many leather-bound books..)



Name?
Bosshog.

Nicknames?
The Hog, Hogger, Boss And Gorgeous Boy.

Age?
Age is but a state of mind, dude. I are seven and a half.

Owners?
Pah, as if! The provider of food is Lindsay, we live in Orkney.

Catchphrase?
"I am Bosshog, hear me roar - meeeep!"

Favourite habits?
Sauntering, cleaning myself, sitting on roofs, being gorgeous.

What constitutes a perfect evening for you?
Have a bit of a saunter around the property - we've just moved to the country and I've now got about 60 acres - have a snooze in my little nest I've made in the straw shed, fish for tea and a good chin rub.

Favourite foods?
Fish from the chip shop.

Defining moment of your life?
My naming ceremony - before that I'd apparently been another "welfare case'" she'd taken home from work (she's a vet nurse). Once the name was given I knew my place as King Of The Castle was secured and I was able to begin behaving as such, after all I'm kind of a big deal.

Any enemies (including people, animals and objects)?
Not really. I'm nearly 7kg, y'know - I'm like, totally, awesome! I don't like cars - I once got run over and needed emergency surgery. It was touch and go for a while but I took it like a man - after all, chicks dig scars. And what is it with horses? You dig a nice comfy bed in the straw and some horse comes along and poops in it - how rude!

If you could do one thing to make the world a better place for felines, what would it be?
Opposable thumbs.

If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be and why?
Rolf Harris - I think he would love to paint my portrait.

Which One Of The Cats In Under The Paw would you most like to be stuck in a lift with?
I think probably The Bear - anyone with "The" in front of their name is usually cool. We could discuss how hilarious it is to disappear for days at a time and the finer points of "superpurrytramping" on their belly or thighs while really digging those claws in but knowing they won't put you down cos they're so grateful you're actually talking to them - mwah-ha-ha-ha!


No comments: